Guided tours and activities
Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page @FregattenJylland for information on special guided tours in English and German, events, exhibitions and other activities.
Historic guided tours
Join our historic tours and immerse yourself in the guides’ stories about the seamen’s hard lives on board, the battle of Heligoland and the secrets of the frigate. The guided tours are included in the entrance fee.
“History made alive at Fregatten Jylland. It’s a great experience to visit [one of] the longest wooden ship in the World. Lots of exciting exhibits and various decks to explore. A must-do!” (TripAdvisor)
Especially for the younger audience
- Experience the life of the seamen
- Dress like a real sailor
- Take part in the daily exercises, make your own rope and learn about the hardships of life at sea
- Shoot the cannons from an unsteady deck in our interactive installation of the battle of Heligoland 1864
- Join in the exciting treasure hunt, while learning about the people on board in the late 19th century
- Have fun at the maritime playground
All the activities are included in the entrance fee.
On certain days between May and September, you can climb the rig for a unique experience! 22 meters above the deck you get an amazing view of Ebeltoft and the Mols Bjerge National Park. Check out our website and Facebook page to see when we are open for climbing. The price is 75 kr per person.
Hoist the sails!
Go sailing in the small launch boat Robarkasse No. 1 and take in the view of the frigate and Ebeltoft from the seaside. If you like, you can even try to steer the boat and hoist the sails. We sail for 1 hour and the price is 75 kr. per person.
Bring your lunch box and enjoy it among the cannons on the gundeck, or you can enjoy a meal or a drink at the restaurant Karens Køkken right by Fregatten Jylland.
+45 4019 4548